This page still needs to be written, but below are some ideas of future features. Some of these may already be implemented in CVS and will be in a stable release in the near future. Other of these features might be really far off.
- Full internationalization support (i.e., parsing non-English chat messages from City of Heroes).
- Reduced CPU and Memory usage.
- Speedier data file merges and recalculations.
- Automatic updating of the chat message regular expressions (espically important for all the new non-English messages).
- Some form of hero benchmarking to compare different “HeroStats runs”
- Online repository for statistics about different powers (average damage, average accuracy, etc.).
- Online scoreboards so other people can see your hero’s statistics.
- City of Villains support.
- Other features...